- you write lists to help you remember things and then lose the notepad;
- you have a whole cupboard dedicated to Tupperware;
- when you're invited out the first thing you worry about is how you're going to get home;
- you can remember the new fashions from the first time around;
- you remember the original version of a cover song;
- you make references to TV programmes that none of your colleagues can remember;
- when you talk to your children you hear your mother's voice;
- you actually look at the comfortable shoes range;
- the thought of touching your toes is just that - a thought;
- you struggle to remember people's names. Sometimes your own children's;
- 11pm seems really late;
- you can drink alcohol and go to bed early, or keep to soft drinks and stay up late. Staying up late drinking alcohol is a thing of the past;
- you start taking notice of the weather forecasts; These are my signs of ageing - what are yours?
Wednesday, 18 February 2009
You know you're getting older when...
Posted by Jean at 10:12