I've been tagged by Very Bored Housewife over in deepest Catalonia in Spain, who sent me this award. Thank you! VBH is a newly discovered blogger to me but I will be making regular visits in the future.
I also received the same award from the fabulous, all-singing-all-dancing Emily at Maternal Tales. Emily caused much hilarity in our house recently when she posted a photo of her daughter's poo. No, really, I'm not making this up...go and have a look for yourself, it's true! Thank you Emily, for the award and the laughter!
The rules for the Over the Top Award are as follows:
Use only one word to answer the following questions. Copy the questions and change the answers to suit you then pass it on.
1. Where is your mobile phone? Kitchen
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Missed
4. Your father? Hospital
5. Your favourite food? Seafood
6. Your dream last night? Vivid
7. Your favourite drink? Cider
8. Your dream/goal? Fulfilment
9. What room are you in? Dining
10. Your hobby? Sleeping
11. Your fear? Disability
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Patient
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Holiday
17. Where did you grow up? Liverpool
18. Last thing you ate? Samosa
19. What are you wearing? Pyjamas
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Cute
22. Friends? Loved
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Mum
26. Vehicle? Scenic
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
28. Your favourite store? Online
29. Your favourite colour? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Unsure
33. One place that you go to over and over? Work...
34. One person who emails you regularly? Brother
35. Favourite place to eat? Home
I'm going to throw this one over to my blogging twin Tessa Scoffs who can fit a lot into a few words, so let's see how she does with this! Go Tessa!