CyberMummy is the UK’s premier blogging conference devoted to parent bloggers. After the success of this year’s conference, which I was unable to attend, I am keen to attend Cybermummy11. The event will be held at The Brewery, London on 25th June 2011.
My attendance at the conference depends on whether I can find a sponsor, and with that in mind here are the details of what I need and what is available to a potential sponsor.
What I am looking for:
• My ticket: £80 (the ticket price increases to £100 after Christmas)
• One night’s hotel stay: £180
• Travel costs: £70 approx.
What you will get in return:
• Coverage in a blog post announcing my sponsor - Value unknown
• Links in all blog posts relating to Cybermummy11 - Value £75
• Two posts dedicated to your product/service with links to your website – Value £150
• Advertising in the form of a button (or text link) in my sidebar until 1st July 2011 - Value £180
• Exposure to the parent blogging community – Value unknown
If you would like to be my sponsor for Cybermummy11, please get in touch to discuss the details: notsupermum [at] hotmail [dot] com