Kate (at Kate Takes 5) is doing her regular linky this week about the 5 best things about the summer holidays and I thought I'd take part for the first time ever!
So, without further ado here's mine:
1. Our annual holiday to Wales. We've been going there for years and I can't wait to be sitting on our favourite beach reading while the girls go body boarding and swimming or play beach cricket with their friends. Keep your fingers crossed for some dry weather, doesn't have to be sunny just dry!
2. This is our first summer in the new house and were chuffed to discover that the ice-cream van stops right outside our house! How cool is that? The only drawback is that we have been known to hide when he comes and we don't want ice-cream...
3. Lazy mornings, which always include copious amounts of tea and toast.
4. Eating outdoors - when the weather allows - always makes even the simplest meal feel like a special occasion.
5. Plenty of time to get some decorating done and sort out the
new (must stop saying that, we've been here 9 months now...) newish house!
They're mine, what are yours?